Administrative Coordinator - req# 7331
|Working Title||Administrative Coordinator|
The Administrative Coordinator will serve as the administrative liaison for a myriad of components that directly support the Clinical and Translational Research - Infrastructure Network (CTR-IN), Mountain West Research Consortium activities, and the Executive Vice Chancellor, as well as the Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC). The duties and responsibilities of this position are:
· Scheduling and making travel arrangements for CTSC/CTR-IN Leadership (including CAO and other faculty leadership).
· Prepare reports and presentations for the Executive Vice Chancellor of Research.
· Organizing, coordinating, and facilitating meetings, conferences and other special events for CTR-IN.
· Meeting coordination, including the preparation of agendas and minutes for CTR-IN, CTSC Executive Leadership, and other meetings as necessary.
· Compiling and preparing reports for internal leadership and external agencies.
· Working very closely with CTR-IN Executive Leadership and supporting the Executive Planning group.
· Purchasing activities. P-Card and PO transactions-complete purchasing as requested and required.
· Assisting with the tracking of CTR-IN inventory and preventative maintenance agreements for CTR-IN equipment.
· Completing reimbursements in Chrome River and other financial forms/documents.
· Other purchasing and accounting related duties as requested.
TERM APPOINTMENT; FUNDING AVAILABLE THROUGH 03/31/2019; CONTINUANCE BEYOND THAT DATE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF ADDITIONAL FUNDING. The UNM Clinical Research Center (CTSC) has over 45 years of continuous funding as a well-established NIH FUNDED research center.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Outstanding professional writing skills including ability to write professional correspondence
· Ability to be creative in the workplace - creative mindset
· Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Office Powerpoint
· Extensive advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook for email and calendaring, Word, and Excel
· Word processing and/or data entry skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Strong research skills for content development for departmental presentations.
· Experience with purchasing procedures/maintaining a Pcard
· Create, compose, and edit written materials.
· Make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
· Ability to maintain meeting minutes in an organized and detailed manner.
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||CTSC Administration Gen (672B)|
|Staff Type||Term - Full-Time|
|Term End Date||03/31/2019|
|Pay||$13.62 to $20.43 (Hourly)|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||12/3/2018|
|Application Instructions||Resume, cover letter, and 3 supervisor references. All 3 documents must be attached to be considered for position.|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.