Clinic Coordinator (UNMTemps) - req# 7205
|Working Title||Clinic Coordinator (UNMTemps)|
UNMTemps, the University of New Mexico's internal temporary staffing department, seeks a temporary Clinic Coordinator to join Surgery Thoracic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supports day-to-day clinic operations of the division (including clinic support as needed).
· Provide back up for the day-to-day administrative activities of the division when needed (license renewals, travel reimbursements).
· Provide secretarial support for the clinic as needed, schedule, re-schedule and cancel new, follow-up and post op patient appointments.
· Collect and maintain medial data/information and records provide patient reception.
· Responsible for all incoming patient calls and messages.
· Record all intake information related to appointment, including insurance information.
· Process patient referrals, provide division back up for AMION on-call faculty scheduling and maintain faculty calendars.
Days & Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Anticipated Start Date: 11/19/2018
Projected End Date: April 2019
Parking Arrangements: Responsibility of the selected employee
UNMTemps provides staffing solutions to UNM departments requesting temporary employees as positions become available due to a vacancy, when regular employees are absent, for peak work periods, and for special events. As such, UNMTemps assignments/positions may end with little or no advance notice.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Prior experience with clinical setting
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Surgery Thoracic (523H)|
|Staff Type||Temporary - Full-Time|
|Pay||$11.25 - $16.88|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date|
|Application Instructions||Current Cover Letter and Resume|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.