Data Entry Operator 3 - req# 11341
Data Entry Operator 3
|Working Title||Data Entry Operator 3|
Community Health Worker Initiatives (CHWI) seeks a Data Entry Operator 3 to join its team. The role of the Data Entry Operator 3 is critical as this individual will play a key role in helping CHWI meet its contractual obligations per CHWI programmatic grants via required data entry tracking and recording in various database systems per scope of grants.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Enter Adverse Childhood Experiences assessments conducted by Community Health Workers (CHWs) into various databases; NowPow, Cerner and RedCap all requiring healthXnet access
· Review and verify patient data records working closely with CHWs to clarify and resolve any misconceptions, modifications, and updates as necessary and appropriate
· Ensure strict confidentiality of client records per scope of grant and HIPAA guidelines
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated work experience that reflects the following:
· Knowledge of computer data entry systems, protocols and procedures.
· Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
· Ability to resolve data input, storage and/or retrieval problems and to design solutions and modifications.
· Knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, and regulations pertaining to the release of confidential information.
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Community Health Worker Initiatives (195D)|
|Staff Type||Term - Full-Time|
|Term End Date||6/30/2020|
|Pay||$9.96 - $13.95 hourly|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||11/22/2019|
|Application Instructions||Please provide a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, describe your experience as it relates to the duties of this position.|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.