Fiscal Services Tech - req# 6390
Fiscal Services Tech
|Working Title||Fiscal Services Tech|
The UNM Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Community Behavioral Health (CBH) is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team. The mission of CBH is to address health care disparities
CBH is seeking a Fiscal Services Tech with excellent analytical, computer, and organizational skills to join our team. The successful candidate will be a professional, detail-oriented individual who possesses strong communication and
Specific duties include:
* Processing complex travel requests and reimbursements for ~75
* Purchasing card holder: responsible for supplies, assisting faculty and staff with Chrome River
* Pcard reconciliation, journal vouchers, purchase orders
* Assisting with EPAFs, PHAREDs and salary agreements
* Providing general administrative assistance, including reception, answering phones, managing Directors calendars, etc.
* Assisting with special administrative and financial projects, as requested
* Assisting with contracts and grant submissions as needed, budget reviews and justifications
The Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences is a multi-division department within the UNM School of Medicine. We provide excellent, innovative education to residents, medical students, and health professionals; the highest quality mental health care to the citizens of New Mexico; and pursue outstanding multidisciplinary research that helps solve important health problems.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
* Prefer advanced business or finance related degree
* Extensive experience working with UNM systems including MyReports, Outlook, Excel, Word, Banner, LoboMart, Chrome River
* Experience working across projects and with a multidisciplinary team
* Experience with database development and maintenance
* Experience providing executive administrative assistance and customer service
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Psych Community Behavioral Health (451E)|
|Staff Type||Term - Full-Time|
|Term End Date||07/04/2019|
|Pay||$12.38 - $18.57 Hourly|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||10/5/2018|
|Application Instructions||To be considered, applicants must supply 1. Cover letter - present a summary of relevant experience and why qualified for the position, specifically addressing preferred qualifications; 2. Resume; 3. Three supervisory references - only past/present supervisors who the hiring official can contact are acceptable;|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.