Programmer Analyst 2 - req# 9155
Programmer Analyst 2
|Working Title||Programmer Analyst 2|
The Information Technologies department is looking for a candidate to fill a Programmer Analyst 2 position on the IT Data Analytics and Reporting Team (DART).
The DART team is responsible for the development and support of the enterprise operational data store, and ERP Reporting tools, the architecture, design, development, and support of the reporting and analytics database, reporting solutions and systems. Responsibilities include definition and upkeep of the reporting and database development standards and best practices (for IT and campus).
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
· Technical lead for the ERP Reporting Solution (WebFOCUS) upgrades and support issues 10%
· Perform system analysis and work with the Reporting Solution Vendor to develop code and configurations to better secure and/or improve reporting performance (5%)
· Work with the DART IT Specialists and core departments to design, develop and implement reports, and dashboards that support reporting and analytics business requirements (30%)
· Lead small to medium reporting projects (10%)
· Create and maintain documentation for reports and reporting applications and provide training to users on new and updated processes (5%)
· Test Reporting Solutions and reporting applications against the user requirements and IT’s coding guidelines and standards (10%)
· Support technical and non-technical users, with utilization of the WebFOCUS toolset to ensure the best possible user experience. (15%)
· Work with the IT specialist to research, test, and resolve reporting performance issues (5%)
· Participate in the on-call rotation within the team and IT applications (5%)
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (5%)
|Conditions of Employment|
Bachelor's degree; at least 1 year of progressively responsible experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Higher education and/or experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
As demonstrated by supportingdocumentation (cover letter, resume, portfolio, etc.):
1. Excellent team work, andinterpersonal and organizational skills
|Campus||Main - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||IT Applications (324A)|
|Staff Type||Regular - Full-Time|
|Term End Date|
|Pay||3434.31 to Negotiable|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||6/4/2019|
|Application Instructions||Include Resume and Cover Letter|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.