Social Media Coordinator - req# 6852
Public Information Rep
|Working Title||Social Media Coordinator|
The University of New Mexico Athletics Marketing department is currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. This role will manage the UNM Athletics department's social media presence and engagement on various platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage social media presence and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, and other relevant social networking sites.
· Write, edit, and manage all social media related content for athletic department main accounts. Assist LoboTV with the development of digital content.
· Oversee and coordinate the collection, compilation, and analysis of online activity data
· Develop, write, and present comprehensive statistical and narrative reports
· Train and advise on running effective social media campaign for sport programs to establish consistency of communications across multiple networks
|Conditions of Employment|
Bachelor's degree; at least 6 months of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
|Campus||Main - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Athletics Marketing (925FB)|
|Staff Type||Regular - Full-Time|
|Term End Date|
|Pay||2145.87 - 2916.67|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date|
|Application Instructions||Please attach a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, address how your experience meets the requirements and preferences for this position.|
Positions posted with a Staff Type of Regular or Term are eligible for the Veteran Preference Program. See the Veteran Preference Program webpage for additional details.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.