Temp Part-Time Faculty - ECED - req# 8307
Temp Part-Time Faculty - ECED
|Hiring Department||Gallup Branch|
|Academic Location||Gallup Branch|
|Benefits Eligible||Adjunct faculty may be eligible to receive certain UNM benefits in some cases. See the Benefits home page for more information.|
Job Posting for Temporary/Part-Time Adjunct Faculty in Early Childhood Education (ECED) Program at the University of New Mexico Gallup Campus.
· Topics Course: Teaching Science to Young Children
PLEASE NOTE: This position is for the UNM-Gallup Branch, located in Gallup, NM, approximately 130 miles west of Albuquerque, NM.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of education or related educational field.
- 3 years of experience teaching in early childhood or elementary education or related teaching experience of 3 years with young children.
- 4 years of experience teaching in early childhood or teaching in elementary education.
- 2 years teaching experience at a college institution.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and student success, as well as working with broadly diverse communities.
|Application Instructions||To apply, please submit the following materials:1. Curriculum Vitae2. Transcript(s) sufficient to assess minimum qualifications3. Cover Letter indicating which courses and/or disciplines you are interested in teaching; the days/times you are available to teach; and how your education and/or satisfies the minimum qualifications criteria4. Three (3) professional references who can speak directly to your relevant knowledge, skills and experience. |
Applicants who are appointed to a UNM faculty position are required to provide an official certification of successful completion of all degree requirements prior to their initial employment with UNM.
|For Best Consideration||This posting will remain active until 3/31/2020. Anyone who applies for a position under this posting will automatically be considered for openings in subsequent semesters unless they indicate in their cover letter that they are not interested in teaching in specific semesters.|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.