Web Order Fulfillment Associates (UNMTemps) - req# 11255
Web Order Fulfillment Associates (UNMTemps)
|Working Title||Web Order Fulfillment Associates (UNMTemps)|
The UNM Bookstore is seeking a temporary Web Order Fulfillment Associate. This position will assist with the processing of web orders during the busy back to school season at the Bookstore.
This position will be responsible for:
· Pulling of merchandise, primarily course materials, for shipment or in-store pick up, computer order fulfillment
· Follow up contact with customers.
· Most of the day will be spent standing and moving about the store.
Days & Hours:
· Most shifts during regular UNM Bookstore business hours of M-F 8am to 6pm with some shifts on Saturday and Sunday prior to the start of the Spring 2020 semester. One to two days worked over Winter Break will be required. Extended store hours availability during the week prior to start of semester and the first week of classes may be required. Maximum of 40 hours per week during peak needs
Anticipated Start Date: 12/2/19
Projected End Date: 1/31/2020
Parking Arrangements: Responsibility of the selected employee
UNMTemps provides staffing solutions to UNM departments requesting temporary employees as positions become available due to a vacancy, when regular employees are absent, for peak work periods, and for special events. As such, UNMTemps assignments/positions may end with little or no advance notice.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 6 months of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
· Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
· Basic computer and telephone skills.
· Ability to process web-based orders.
· Ability to stand during most of the shift.
|Additional Requirements||- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures. - Basic computer and telephone skills. - Ability to process web-based orders. - Ability to stand during most of the shift.|
|Campus||Main - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Bookstore Main Campus (219A)|
|Staff Type||Temporary - Part-Time|
|Benefits Eligible||This is not a benefits eligible position.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||11/8/2019|
|Application Instructions||Please attach a resume/cover letter detailing how you meet the qualifications of the position.|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.